Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pupo

I know i am a hot-tempered guy. But that doesnt mean that im an animal
Im still human.

Why am i turning to this web-clouded blog again?
Bcs damn im covered in tears.

We fought yes. Often i could say.
But thats doesnt change the fact that i love her so much.
Arguing is different from hate.

Yes how i realize we fought over petty things.
But never once i hated her for it.
Not once. not even now.

Im still confused. Far from clear understanding.
Why would she compare herself with other girls.
Cant she see that my love towards her is absolute?

I cant event fathom the thought of being with another girl anymore.
I rather live alone. Gather up memories i have left of her.
And live with it.

 Im sure it'll be depressing.
Just to see immobilize pictures and frozen smiles.
Thos big round eyes, and puffy cheeks.
Damn i cant stop crying.
I.JUST.LOVE.HER.SO.MUCH.

Why cant she see. why cant she see..
That im always here for her..

Why would she think i would make her life miserable..
Or even humiliate her, making her look bad.
Why would i do that... to someone, im pouring my tears for.

i hate myself.
maybe the problem lies in the fact that i've been too soft.
for once. let me sleep in these tears.

at least they're warm..


No comments:

Post a Comment