Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The British Council

Aloha gals and guys~
Wanna talk bout the British Council
Yeah this should be a brief update (padahal sume update pun tulis pndek2 jgk)

Today is my second day there.
N guess what~ I met poji. Fauzi Azizan from KISAS
He come all the way from kajang just to take the placement test.
Departing at about 7 O'clock in the morning from his home..

Well.. i went out of my house much earlier than him. 6.30 am =D
The routine is, parking my car (my dad's car) at Jelatek lrt station.
Taking lrt to Ampang Park. Walk out of the station towards masjid klcc (singgah tepi lrt beli nasi lemak)
Then having breakfast and a nap at the mosque. Not actually a nap. I'll call it a two hour sleep =)

There's the class, starting at 9.30~
Lets see.. we've got Seiko from japan (i mention her first bcuz she IS pretty ^^)
Salehuddin from libya, Saleh from yaman, Anisa from TTDI JAYA (lolx)
And a bunch of others foreigners. They're sweet, classmates.

Oh i forgot bout Mary the teacher! Silly me~
That all there was at the British Council. No im not goin to mention bout other stuff.

Duh.. I thought this post was gonna be brief =.=


No comments:

Post a Comment