Friday, March 25, 2011

MPS tluser (go n take a mirror)

It took me at least 5 mins to figure out whats the tittle gonna be.
And there it is. nice and puzzling =D
I bet u guys wouldnt be so glad to fetch a mirror for that one.

Now lets get back to what im trying to post.
!MPS tluser (u guys must be thought im out of ideas. well thats true for sure =P )
Praise to Lord, my result is quite okay. Yeah its not straight alrite, but its okay.


Here's the result : bm a+ bi a+ math a+ addmath a+ quran and sunnah a+
history a syariah islamiah a biology a chemist a
physics a-
arabic B+


Woohu. B+ for arabic. Gimme five for that!
Nah kidding. BUt, I really saw that coming. that B+

Inspite of that B+, Im actually glad bout my result. Fancy that.
The truth is, I dont deserve this kind of success.. without my friends families n Dear Lord helping.

and im goin to cont in part 2. G'day ladies n gents

2 comments:

  1. sai...ko mmg ske ponteng ek??
    aiseh..ko dpat b ke b.a?? nie yg x aci nih!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. ap yg x aci? =P

    ReplyDelete