Thursday, July 1, 2010

Learning to accept, not to complain.

It's been a year and a half since the first time i set my foot here.(kisas)
I'm not trying to be poetic.
A year and a half is quite a time to endure.
yeah, I've been complaining for the past year and a half. A LOT.
Ask me whether if its complaining for something important or just plain ol' pities.
I'll say both.

I'm not regretting any of my complaints and tantrums. >,<
ya, it feels worth it.
But it seems unreasonable.

So from now on, I'll try to change that habit of mine.
To a better one.
I'll try to accept shitties when it's painful.
I'll blind my ears to hear wasteful orders.
I'll TRY not to scream GET LOST in anybody's face. (its happened before -_-)
I'll make -_- when I'm not in mood.

I'll be a new me.
From some point of aspect. NOT all.
I'll hate the new me.
But it's worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment