Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Bit About Myself

I forgot to introduce my self at the beginning of the blog. Sorry about that. My real name is Muhd Sayuti b Damiyati. Born in Colorado, USA. Im not going to write all about my backgrounds here. On to my music life.Truthfully, i dont like hearing malay songs. The first few songs that i envy is from the back-street boys. Then the (tulis melayu je lah takde idea tulis inggeris) sennang cite, aku banyak sekali terpengaruh dgn lagu bergenre rock ni waktu sekolah menengah. waktu tu lagu-lagu lain terus aku tak minat. Ni semua pengaruh kawan. Band paling gempak sekali pernah aku dgr band System of A down. Band-band lain macam Paramore,Falloutboy,Sum41,Redjumpsuits,Tokio Hotel semua kira bestla. Dgr lagu ni walaupun banyak takde pekdahnya tapi ade jugak manfaatnya. Contohnya kalau korang dgr lagu System of A Down (S.O.A.D.) music dia memang lain dari yang lain.SOAD ni pun aku knal 2 tahun lpas. Tema dia selalunya pasal anarchi. I think this is enough for this post. Ill post again sometimes. Until then, just wait for my posts while hearing to some SOAD songs. TATA for now........

1 comment: